Platinum Clubs® of the World Two-Year License, 2020-21
Club Leaders Forum has been, and continues to lead the way as, the go-to resource for Private Clubs around the world. The Advisory Board are committed to Excellence, and have approved a License Program that delivers great value benefits to Clubs, Boards, Managers and Members. Clubs that are recognized with Platinum status or an Honorable Mention may secure a License which allows access to the array of Program benefits
A Platinum Clubs of the World, Asia-Pacific or Europe License includes:
- Use of the name, logo, marks and likeness of Platinum Clubs® of the World, Platinum Clubs® of Asia-Pacific or Platinum Clubs® of Europe in communications, collateral materials, on websites or for other uses. A Platinum License must be purchased for use. Clubs securing a Platinum License will be provided an electronic file of logos in several formats.
- A framed Handcrafted Crested Custom Tapestry Plaque to display in your Club.
- Eight (8) Platinum Clubs® of the World 2020 -21 Announcement Booklets including Asia-Pacific, Europe and Honorable Mentions.
- Twelve (12) Platinum Recognition Pins.
- Custom A Platinum Club of the World, Asia-Pacific or Europe flag.
- Two-year subscription to Club Leaders Forum biannual publication, The FORUM– distributed in the Spring and Fall each year and exclusively for Private Club Leaders.
- Invitation to the exclusive Excellence in Platinum Clubs Party at the 2020 CMAA Conference in Dallas – The networking event of the year for managers of the most elite Private Clubs in the world.
- Invitation to the September 2020 and 2021 Platinum Club Leaders Forum, a Mastermind event “un-conference” and a must-attend event to discuss the most relevant topics impacting Platinum Clubs.
- New for your Members: access to PlatinumClubNet, Club Leaders Forum mobile platform and app providing your members with the opportunity to request access privileges to participating Platinum Clubs of America and the World.
The 2020-21 Two-year Platinum License Fees:
Platinum Clubs of the World – $3975
Platinum Clubs of Asia-Pacific – $3650
Platinum Clubs of Europe – $3650
Combined License for Platinum Clubs of the World who would use of Platinum Club of Asia-Pacific or Platinum Clubs of Europe logos and marks – add $2,350.
Current Platinum Clubs of America Licensees may acquire a Platinum Clubs of the World License – $2,350.
Clubs recognized by Club Leaders Forum may also purchase and display merchandise directly from the official suppliers.
Use of the logo, name or likeness without the purchase of a License is strictly prohibited. To apply for a Platinum Clubs of the World, Asia-Pacific or Europe License, please complete the License Application below.