Using the Platinum Clubs of the World License and Logo
Elected Clubs that would like to use the name, logo and likeness of Platinum Clubs® of the World in collateral materials, on websites or for other uses, must purchase a Platinum License. Clubs purchasing the License from Club Leaders Forum will be provided the file to suite of Logos in several formats.
The License fee is $3,750 and provides the Club with unlimited use of the name, logo and likeness for a two-year period. Clubs recognized by Platinum Clubs® of the World may also purchase and display merchandise directly from the official suppliers. Current Platinum Clubs® of America Licensees may acquire a Platinum Clubs of the World License for $2,250.
Licensees will receive a framed customized crested tapestry plaque to display in their Club and a subscription to The FORUM, published by Club Leaders Forum biannually in the Spring and Fall exclusively for leaders in the Private Club industry.
A Platinum Clubs® of the World License includes:
- Handcrafted Crested Custom Tapestry Plaque
- Eight (8) 2017 Platinum Clubs® of the World Announcement Booklets
- Subscription to the Club Leaders Forum biannual Newsletter, The FORUM – Fall/Autumn and Spring Edition each year (4 issues)
- Invitation to the 2018 three-day Platinum Club Leaders Forum (Club Manager and President Retreat)
- Invitation to the 2018 Excellence in Platinum Clubs Event at the CMAA Conference.
Use of the logo, name or likeness without the purchase of a License is strictly prohibited. To apply for a Platinum Clubs® of the World License, please complete the License Application below.