Platinum Clubs® of America Two-Year License, 2017-2018
Choose your Platinum or Platinum PLUS License
For more than 20 years, Club Leaders Forum has been the go-to resource for the Private Club Industry. In a continuing effort to strive for Excellence and provide additional benefits to Clubs, Boards, Managers and Members, Club Leaders Forum has added many new programs to support licensed Platinum Clubs of America.
Platinum License Program:
- Exclusive use of the Platinum Clubs of America name, newly-designed logo, likeness and 5-Star Private Club mark — Licensed Clubs may create their own recognition products or purchase items through preferred vendors.
NEW FOR 2017 – 2018:
- Access for Management, Club Leaders and Members to the Programs and Benefits of the Platinum Circle.
- A coveted invitation to the Excellence in Platinum Clubs LIVE event — Hosted prior to the CMAA Conference and Business Expo. Network and gather knowledge from the Club Leaders Forum Advisory Board and unique sources in parallel industries.
- Complimentary copy of The FORUM — The preeminent biannual Private Club publication. Established in 1997, The FORUM is Relevant, Informative and Creative.
- Attend the three-day event for Platinum Club General Managers and Club Presidents/Leaders — Held each Fall. This elite gathering will provide a combination of education, networking and recreation. The inaugural event will be conducted at one of the Platinum Clubs of the World, Diamante in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Participation in the Platinum Clubs Online Discussion Groups — Exclusive to General Managers and Department Heads, this platform provides questions and answers to issues and hot topics in the Private
License (2017–2018): $3,000
Platinum PLUS License Program:
All of the Platinum License benefits listed above and:
- Handcrafted Custom Tapestry Plaque with Club Name Engraved
- Ten (10) 2016-2018 Platinum Clubs® of America Announcement Booklets
- Ten (10) Round Logo Recognition Pins
- Board Self-Audit
Platinum PLUS License (2017–2018): $3,850